Thursday, April 8, 2010

Read Comment

I made a little comment on my previous post due to the number of emails, etc. I have gotten from that post.

3 comments:

  1. Denise,
    I'll be praying for you and thinking about you.
    Hope the tests will give some insight as to what needs to be done for you to get back to a normal, healthy life.
    A.K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. denise, will you send me your address for your blog,,,i cant copy it into my book but it will hilite it when you send it to me. i got a new email address and lost it. thanks...gerriann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geriann, I tried to send you an email, but not sure if it was your new one. Send me one at dlsanford@charter.net The blog website is www.thesanfordadventures.blogspot.com
    hopefully that helps!
    Otherwise, I love phone calls and am home pretty much always unless I'm going to a dr. appt. 231-845-9066
    thanks :-) Would be great chat with ya!

    ReplyDelete