Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sorry, no posts lately

I just want to let those of you know who check this often SORRY, I haven't posted because I have nothing positve to post lately.   Things have not been good for me and our poor household is going through a rough time right now.

If you chose to know more, feel free to call anytime.....I am home most all the time....I am currently very limited.  

If you pray our just want to send thoughts:   you can just add us to the list for strength and well being.

Thank you
Denise

5 comments:

  1. I will update more when after I hopefully find out more in mid April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise,

    I will say prayers for you.

    A fellow post-op translab survivor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Denise- just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you, and hoping that things get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have gotten my comments here and plenty e-mails, but figure I better specify LOTS of what is going on right now is not from my AN stuff. I actually have another brain condition that has became more clear on the MRI I had on 3/22, but don't want to say much more until after I have a couple neurosurgeon appointments to find out more. One in Detroit 4/14, one in Grand Rapids 4/19. ugh!! I will be sure to post when I find out more (if I get good info).

    THANKS once AGAIn for all the support & prayers! (it seems never ending for me & my family now)
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK after reading this is see you have Dr. appts coming up. I will be praying for good news. I do hope you are feeling better. Sue

    ReplyDelete