Saturday, March 6, 2010

Weather changes hurting me???

Yep, weird title, but I am really, really starting to say the weather changes over the past 2 weeks have been affecting me.   I was doing GREAT for a full week.  Then, suddenly it's like someone has been using an ice pic and stabbing me in the ear.  My ear also feels very full and the tinnitus has gotten to the point where sometimes it seems severe. Hmmm

Then, I can almost wake up and almost nothing.   My mother in law actually mentioned something to do with the weather awhile back and I thought, yes it makes sense and seems to fit.  Then, my neurotologist told me it would probably play a big role for awhile too.  Now after reading lots on the forum and other websites, I'd have to say a change in the air pressure, etc can be a big source of my pain & tinnitus changes.   

Things sure have been crazy for the past 4 months, but yes MUCH better than 2 & 3 months ago.   It will take time, but mentally sometimes it is hard to believe.   If it weren't for the Acoustic Neuroma forum, I'd probably have gone more  off the crazy end at some point.   ALSO my husband of course {he tries very hard & deals with me the best he can}.   Other than that, sometimes I feel like I am alone.   I am home by myself a lot, but seems like the phone never rings and due to not working, etc. my social life is down hill.   Dealing with crowds/social settings I have to take day by day.   Sometimes 1/2 of my head feels so swollen or stuffed and noises make me cringe, then others I feel ready to go.   I just don't get it...

Well, I think I am venting today, sorry.   We are having lots of sun which I love, but LOTS of mud and wet.   The sun makes me want summer and to be able to sit in the warmth and enjoy see how this SSD affects my love of hearing the outdoors.   SOON.....

Thanks for 'listening' :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment