Thursday, December 3, 2009

ONE MONTH CHECK UP TOMORROW

Well, tomorrow is basically my 1 month (a  few days sigh) post op of my Middle Cranial approach for the acoustic neuroma removal..    

I'v bee having almost every side effec that can go along with it, plus some additional spinal pains.  I went for MRI's of every thing Monday, so hope to get some easy news.   

I thing I've read in other ANers blogs or caringbridge or forums is patience.    BOY are the right!  It isn't easy.

Please keep me in your prayers and thoughts and I will try to update tomorrow!

Thank you all, with my heart full of love,

Denise Sanford

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow. I'm praying you'll have an easy trip and good news from the dr. I'm sure you will let us know as soon as you can! Sending lots of feel better soon wishes and hugs, love ya, Tam

    ReplyDelete