Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holidays and ear

I meant to get on and wish everyone a Merry Christmas...sorry I missed it. Hope all went well and with the icky icy weather we had here (in MI for sure) everyone was safe.

Ours was well. Christmas eve was my 1st negative hard hit with the SSD (single sided deafness)....I'm figuring that is what it is for sure, even though I still feel swollen and fullness on that side. I sat at a table and conversation was going on amongst about 8 people, and I don't think I got any of it......THAT stunk. Don't help that I'm still off in areas, but wow....that was weird.

Tinnitus has gone down a lot too, just don't understand the swelling felling and fullness. If mastoiditis infection, my antibiotic of 30 days is about up...hmmm


Well, I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!!! A lot of people from our church usually get together play games, puzzles, cards, eat, etc., the kids always love it. Not sure I'm into all that noise this year. Neil is on call that night and works both days but might take the boys for awhile. It will be at one of his cousins houses this year and should be a good time.

So, here's to wishing us all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Denise, It's great to hear the paralysis is gone. I haven't been able to check the blog since the 9th, but I didn't have to catch up on much. I just pray that you'll wake up some morning and discover that you can hear out of both ears, and that your back is a lot better. I miss seeing your smiling face at Curves, and being able to chat with you. Shelly gave me your regular e-mail address, but it seems to have walked away for a while. I don't see anything that says e-mail where you told me to look. Maybe I'll just have to call one of these days. Until then, I'll be praying for you. Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Denise! I'm so glad to hear your paralysis is gone....that is great news!!! You will feel better soon! I just know it! Happy New Year to you guys too! Wishing you more improvements every day! Miss you guys. Thanks for the card you sent...so sweet! Tell Trenton thanks!

    ReplyDelete