Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is AN??

Well, I've had a couple people actually e-mail me to ask what an AN or ANer meant.

AN stands for the Acoustic Neuroma tumor.   So, when we mention our fellow ANers, it is referring to the others that we have gotten to know via a forum or something.

Hope that clarifies it :-)

I had also joined a groupon Facebook and she started askinng questions where to go, etc., etc.  Well I told her I ended up at Micigan Ear Insitite and Michigan Brain and Skull and loved them.....................well, she lives near Detroit.   How lucky!

Seems like I have made a LOT of addtional friends with this blog and using the ANAUSA discussion forum.   It is so helpful, and hopefully listing all my truth and experiences will help someone in the future (of course they better not go through the spinal pain.....ugh!  that must just be my body....findng out soon though)

Thanks again everyone for the nice comments, emails, prayers, cards, calls, gifts, meals, visits and everything else,   YOU'RE ALL AWESOM!!!!

hugs Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment