Thursday, November 5, 2009

The blogging journey begins!

Well, I've decided to try a blog.  I've had a lot of people from all over the U.S. tell me it's a good way to share the information we are going through.   Might be an easier way for people to follow my progress with my upcoming surgery on November 9th.     (I will fill in more on that tomorrow).

Our big adventure for today was that Trenton ended up breaking his hand....ugh!   So, my plan was to get this blog started and see where it took me, well I think I'll come back to it tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Hey beautiful. Good idea on the blog. My daddy has one too. http://jhemmer.blogspot.com/

    Can't wait to see you with your new do when you come back home. Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. You'll love blogging - it's addictive.
    2. NO WAY! That child of yours has broken more bones. Oh well, at least you know he's giving everything his all.
    3. You are 100% in our prayers this next week. Please have peace knowing you are in the best of hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise Kim and I were checking out your blog and think it is a very good idea. It answered questions so we didn't have to ask you. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We hope everything goes well with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise, thinking of you, prayers coming your way from all of us here. Get well soon and come home. Gramma is lovin spoiling the boys. its what we do good.

    Cathy Stowitts

    ReplyDelete