Sunday, November 15, 2009

Denise is'nt feeling up to any computer work yet so your still stuck with me. She's having some swelling on her head and neck, her vision is messed up,her hearing isn't there yet, and her mouth is still sore. But other than that were doing great. Thank you to everyone for cards, flowers, and  meals. I'll post a update again tomorrow.              Neil 

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Neil for the update. You know I sure wish I could be there to help. Glad she is doing okay. Thinking of you guys often. How did Trenton break his hand?? Take care, Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the update Neil. Sorry to hear she is still feeling a bit "icky" :( Please tell Denise I (Bren) say "hello" and that I am following right behind her (surgery Dec.22). You are all in our prayers and thoughts every day! I made a card for Denise but don't know where to send it:( Please tell Denise to hang in there. The worst is almost over!! Sending a big hug from WI:)

    Bren~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise,

    Hope you are feeling better today. You are in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

    I'm following in your footsteps next month in Boston.

    Gingerbread6

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Denise,

    Just found your blog. I'm so happy to hear your surgey went well. You have so much to be thankful for! Try to remind yourself of how well you're doing even when you feel awful. I have been so hard on myself the past few weeks trying to get better before my body is ready. PLease don't put that pressure on yourself. You are doing great!

    Love,
    Amy (NewmommyLA)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there Denise and family, much better days are ahead, ya gotta get threw this to reach them. Take care, know alot of people are in your corner, wanting to help.
    Cathy Stowitts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi----Love the blogs---Neil you are doing great----Denise the worst is over and everyday will be better than the day before---isn't that a song??? ha ha
    take care
    Love, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Denise, Neil and kids,
    Hang in there....it's gotta get better! Glad to hear you are home but wish things were going better for you......I'm looking forward to chatting with you again soon, but doesn't sound like you're up for it yet.....would like to bring some dinner or something soon...but again, I'll wait a little longer.... Talk to you soon, if there's ANYTHING we can do....just let us know! Take care and stay strong, Janet and family

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sanford Family,
    Hope Denise is feeling better, and swelling is going down. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. One day at a time Denise, and soon you'll feel so much better.

    cathy Stowitts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neil and Denise, it is wonderful to hear our prayers were answered. Denise you finally found a way to ride with Neil, sleeping in the back seat!!! :) Better days are ahead. If you guys need anything just call!!
    Bob and Cheryl McCary
    PS Neil was the computer as bad as you thought it would be?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Denise (and Neil), I know you are having some difficulties reading/typing but just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you and have you in my prayers! Hope your appt goes well today and will be waiting to hear/read more updates as they come! :)

    Bren~

    ReplyDelete