its now 300pm and all is well doctors are done and were able to save facial nerve and the hearing nerve appears to be good we will know more when she wakes up but doctors said it went as good as possible and it only took me 27 min to type this up neil
You're going to be a pro by the time you leave!! Aunt Barb Bogner just called to find out how things are going and wanted me to tell you she's been praying all day for Denise. I'm so glad to hear things went so good. I love you!! Lauri
ReplyDeleteGreat news, I've had her in my thoughts all morning out here in California. I'll be watching .
ReplyDeleteMike
Good news!! Now we'll pray for a speedy recovery.
ReplyDeleteTake care and keep us posted, Janet
So glad things went well!! Love ya~Danie Kay
ReplyDeletePRAISE GOD!! We will continue praying for a quick recovery. Thanks for keeping us posted!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless,
Michael & Shelly Nelson
Hi,
ReplyDeleteSending this note to let you know you are in my prayers. I am thankful the surgery seems to have gone well. I knew you had some medical problems but didn't know the extent.
God Bless, Aunt Elaine & Uncle Jerry
Great news! Now let the healing begin!
ReplyDeleteJulie and Dennis Reno
Neil,
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear things are going good. Thinking of you.
Linda & Larry
A.K. & U.R. wish you the very best and we thought about you all day. We wish you a VERY speedy recovery. Love You
ReplyDeleteWe're so glad that the surgery went well and we pray that the recovery will be swift and complete!
ReplyDeleteBruce & Lupe
Super news, prayers being said and sent for you Denise. Keep feeling better.
ReplyDeleteCathy Stowitts
Michelle Wiljanen
Denise and Neil.
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear that so far all has gone well. You are both in my prayers that God will bring you healing and strength. You are on Emanuel's prayer list. And prayer can work wonders!!
Dee (from Curves)
So glad Denise's surgery went well. Thank God!
ReplyDeleteNeil, keep us posted on Denise's recovery. Don't worry about the typing or spelling.
My thoughts and prayers are with Denise for a speedy recovery.
Gingerbread6
Glad surgery is over and all went well. We are praying for you. Love ya's mom @ boys
ReplyDelete