Friday, November 27, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Parts of my body are truly alive :-)   (Not sure how else to put it)

I have been doing very very good trying to take care of myself.  Today I didn't do any body exercises for my legs and back stretching, etc.  (I noticed when doing some of those things I feel extra pressure in the head.............even too hard of a walk has an impact of pressure in my head, all due to the extra swelling of the brain they determined last Friday).         I was lucky enough that one of my darling sister in laws took both the boys, so I had lots of quiet time, yipeee!

I have been having the issues with the eye stuff and seemed like nothing was helping me out.   When Neil came home on lunch we ran to the eye doctor looking for options.   She said my eye was VERY dried already and to use ointment for the whole day.   Then, I got that interesting little glasses cover.   (I LOVE the way it works to keep the eye covered if trying to focus on something.....and it keeps the air from it..........oh, and it doesn't go anywhere near the eye to scratch or harm the cornea)

So, that's just part of it.   Today is the first day that I got along without hardly any pain/inflammation feeling.   Then it was like I was hearing something odd.   Everything was quiet and I plugged my good ear tightly and had Nelson tell me a little story standing next to me in his regular voice.....(I HEARD IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!)     Of course it wasn't fully or perfect, but I could understand it.   So excited.   It's just hard not knowing, but now I DO know the possiblity is truly there!!!!!!!!!!    Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!

I have been told many times by the doctors and other ANers that I need to take it hour by hour, and I understand that now.  BUT, at least now I am HAPPY!!!   I know I can still go backwards, up and down, BUT at least now I have a little more hope (and  less worry).   God granted my prayer just to give me a clue....THANK YOU!!   Our prayers are working!!       For those who are not ANers, this doesn't mean every day gets better, it just means there is the hope of more recovery.

So happy right now, I had to shout it out to the world, and spend some time with the Lord for thanking him for some kind of sign!!!

This journey can be a long one, and lots of ANers have that 2 steps forward, one step back..........well, I've actually been thinking I was totally opposite, but not now!    I think I'm on my way!   (just too bad I had it in my head that it was all gonna be easier, what was I thinking.......plus having a few other issues affecting don't help)

O,K., taking it day by day and praying it continues to get better.   Looking forward to my MRI on Monday still and hopefully that comes up nothing important.   I'd just love for them to say I need a good massage to help deal with the pains I'm having.

Gee, it's gonna be even harder to sleep tonight................I'm so excited!!!!

Thank you everyone for prayers and thoughts and everything else.   This situation has been a trying time and this was the first of positive things I've had and it's about 3 weeks!!!    

Keep on praying!!!



Denise and family!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, now I need to go send lots of e-mails and posts on the ANA forum for people to read!!!!
    Once again, THANK YOU EVERYONE....you've all been such a good support and helping me a lot!

    Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news Denise. Keep those good spirits they'll get you better faster.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete