Well, we've arrived in Novi at the Staybridge Suites which is on the hospital campus. Nice!
I've been pretty hoarse and feeling blah. The doctor called and checked in. We are just going to check things out in the morning. Hopefully all goes off fine. I think it's just allergies anyways.
I want to THANK everyone for all of the support we have had. The support, well wishes and prayers for me, our family, the doctors and staff, have all been overwhelming. The cards have been awesome. Also we have received some very special gifts. My friends from Curves greatly suprised us with some money in a card. Boy, that was very overwhelming for Neil & I, we were at a loss for words. I have to say how much it was appreciated, because with the planning, I totally forgot about Neils meals for the week, our gas, and to stay in motel tonight. Also Neil will stay here while I'm in ICU, then he can stay in the private room with me :-) I also received special gifts from my women's bible study group and others from church. All such 'practical gifts' (boy, my mother in law knows me well!!!) Also, others from Curves made special gifts, one including the special Prayer Shawl from Marcies women's prayer group. Boy can I feel the extra support and loving prayers with that...IT's AWESOME, THANKS. (for my fellow ANers that know about the magic scarf.....knowing Dennis has it in California, well, know I have my own special thing...the shawl......see, you were right, it all works out somehow!!)
God Bless YOU ALL for all of your kindness!
With Love in many ways,
Denise
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment